Establishing your own business is an uphill battle. You need to check numerous aspects before you venture into the marketplace, and if the marketplace as abuzz with ardent competition as the web arena, then being extra cautious always pays. Online business is a tough grind, especially with thousands of businesses having set their foot already. Rendering a competitive edge to your business requires you to be equipped with the choicest of arsenals, which in this case is an adept website or portal. A highly functional and engaging web presence is the lifeline of any online business. But how would you ensure that your web portal is at par than the rest?
As you get a business site developed, firstly there are few things that you must be mindful about, such as time, cost, quality, control and flexibility. Secondly, you need to winnow a CMS that effectively takes care of all the above mentioned factors and renders an impressive online presence. Joomla is often considered as the most favored platform that encompasses all the mentioned requisitions of business owners. Let’s take a look at the various factors that have escalated Joomla to the position that it presently enjoys amongst its users.
1. Time: As compared to the other CMS available over the web, Joomla renders the shortest development span. It comes incorporated with a lump-sum variety of ready-to-use plugins and design templates that cut down on the development time. This means you need not run from one designer to the other in order to finalize design or get new features developed.
2. Cost: Joomla is an open source system, which means it is free to download and use, and most of the customization cost is either negligible or nil. All you need to do in order to set up your very own Joomla portal is to download the CMS, install it, choose the theme that suffices your taste and requisition, install necessary plugins and you are good to go. If required, you can hire any firm that renders Joomla development services, as part of its service portfolio.
3. Security: Joomla is well-renowned for it’s features like stability and security. Across globe, thousands of individuals are working on the debugging process of the Joomla core. Meanwhile, all you need to do is to set security alerts to ensure that your site is safeguarded. You also need to be careful about security permissions granted to third party applications especially when they have direct access to your database.
4. Control: This CMS lends the controls in your hands. Being managed at both the front-end and the back-end, Joomla can be easily operated even if you don’t have much of a technical background. You can customize the design, content, structure and functionality of your site, without being a pro yourself. And in case you get stuck somewhere, numerous tutorials are available over the web to make the sail smoother for you.
5. Flexibility: Joomla framework is highly flexible. You can integrate any feature and functionality to your portal with ease. Creating, editing, updating and managing content is also no big deal, thanks to the user-friendly admin panel of the CMS. You get all the instructions listed in panel and you can easily navigate from one page to another without much hassle.
There are numerous benefits of deploying Joomla CMS in your small business website. You don’t only get a highly functional portal but you also save on the development and operational cost. Isn’t this dual benefit worth it? Try Joomla development services today and give your online presence a competitive edge.